Who We Are
TPOMBA In The News
Calendar of Events
Clothing Sale - Info for Sellers
Sister Club Sales
Expectant Parents' Night
Expert Seminars and Webinars
TPOMBA Annual Picnic
POMS Monthly Socials
School Aged Multiples Events
Annual General Meeting
What We Offer
School Aged Multiples (SAMs)
Add to my calendar
Spring 2019 Clothing Sale - Article Drop-Off
Friday, March 29, 2019
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Dennis R. Timbrell Rec. Centre, 29 St. Dennis Drive, North York M3C 3J3
TPOMBA’s Clothing and Equipment Sales take place twice a year, in the spring and fall. Our sales are an amazing opportunity for members to buy and sell gently used items, and we open the sale up to the public after member shopping hours have ended. All TPOMBA members are welcome to submit items for sale and are of course encouraged to shop. Our sales are a great way to stretch your family’s budget! You’ll find used clothing from newborn to size 14, plus gear such as strollers, high chairs, playpens, gates, swings, and toys. Many shoppers are able to fully stock their children’s closets for the season in just one shopping trip!
Friday, Mar 29
at the Dennis R. Timbrell Recreation Centre at 29 St. Dennis Dr. Toronto, ON, M3C 3J3
Rec Centre is located near Eglinton and Don Mills, just down the street from the Ontario Science Centre.
How to prepare your stuff for the sale
• Wait in line in your car as instructed by the volunteers.
• All members who are dropping off on the Friday night must use garbage bags or cardboard boxes to drop their items off. No personal bins will be allowed.
• Your name will be checked against our current membership list.
• Have your signed Pick Up Authorization form and stamped, self-addressed letter-sized envelope ready for the Drop-Off Captain.
• When they are ready for you, help volunteers unload your car at the curb.
• Items will NOT be accepted after 7:30 p.m.
• Please note that there will be no money accepted at the drop-off to pay for stamps and forgotten envelopes. A supply charge of $5.00 will be deducted for missing return envelopes.
For more information about the clothing sale or to volunteer, please